Posted on Jul 19, 2018 by Administrator
Amazing Volunteer Opportunities At African Hub International
At African Hub, we continue to pursue excellence in our services and in the provision of capacity building opportunities in entrepreneurship.
We are creating amazing and lifetime volunteer opportunities for passionate, focused, creative, young and resourceful people who would like to join our dynamic team, in writing the new narratives for entrepreneurship in Africa.
Do you you like to meet new people, create new ideas, and make new friends, increase your knowledge, expand your horizon, learn new things, have new experiences and take on new challenges?
Or you would like to raise awareness to support and solve important issues, develop professional networks, gain experience in a variety of roles and above all, get relevant training and new develop skills?
Then, JOIN THE AFRICAN HUB TEAM!
We have created amazing opportunities in different areas, and are currently building a Team of Volunteers. in our organization for positions listed bel
AHI ACCEPTING VOLUNTEERS-
1. GRAPHICS And MEDIA - these creative volunteers would work on projects related to graphic design, photography, videography, marketing communication.
2. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT - these smart, organised and business-focused volunteers would work on projects, programs and events with business owners and professionals to develop relationships and grow their businesses.
3. PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT -
(Aviation, Education, Agribusiness, Innovation, Research and Development, Food Processing). These resourceful, dynamic and out-of-the-box volunteers would design, plan and execute projects on short, medium and long term basis.
4. RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT- The ability to research, analyse and create projects based on research would be the focus of these creative, data - driven, and research - focused volunteers.
Excellent negotiation, administrative, inter-governmental and industry focused volunteers, who will create engaging partnerships, will surf this platform with ease.
6. EXPERIENCE CENTRE: Experiential, socially, team-focused, and professional-inclined volunteers, who can create never-to-forget experience will find this a perfect platform.
1. Must be creative, self-motivated, self-starter, knowledgeable and able to meet deadlines.
2. Have ability to communicate and present ideas thoughtfully and articulately.
3. Have knowledge of and experience in the use of appropriate computer software and media applications.
4. Excellent communication skills: verbal, non-verbal and writing.
OKAY, WTIFM? (What’s In It For Me?) Yeah, we've been expecting that!
There would be volunteer benefits and more!
As a volunteer with AFRICAN HUB, we will provide you with reimbursement for any pre-approved out-of-pocket expenses, such as travel expenses, that you incur when performing authorized tasks associated with your role.
Other benefits as part of your volunteering role include training, work experience, opportunity for powerful network with senior executives, policy makers and government officials one-on-one, free meals at organized events, free event entry, free accommodation during events.
When this occurs, it is on a gratuitous basis and discretionary, but not be constructed as payment in lieu of salary.
Volunteer work with African Hub gives you international visibility and experience, which when stated as work experience on your Resume/CV, which gives you competitive advantage.
Being an African Hub Volunteer gives you a platform to network, get your foot in the door, and position yourself for career and business opportunities.
If you are interested in volunteering with African Hub, SEND AN EOI (Expressions of Interest) email, with sufficient details of your capabilities and skills,
Your EOI must include:
Date of Birth:
Volunteer Preference Area (s):
Reasons For Joining AHI Volunteer Team:
Your Expectations of Being An AHI Volunteer:
Please attach your recent resume/CV
The Recruiting Team
AFRICAN HUB VOLUNTEER ACADEMY
+234 803 743 8552
AFRICAN HUB INTERNATIONAL
... the new narrative for entrepreneurship in Africa